Sign in to follow this  
Guest VetJet

FS2002 crashes on exit after new737SU

Guest VetJet

Hello:After installing the new PMDG 737 update on FS2002, the program crashes when I exit FS2002. It reports errors on PMDG 737GAU and other PMDG files. It never did it with previous versions. The good news is that the program when in use, works great and I can complete flights etc... When I exit FS2002 when using other planes, the crash does not occur. Any ideas. This does not really interfere with using the 737 or FS2002, but it is a little concerning. I used the uninstall tool and followed directions when I installed the new 737 version. Thanks for comments or help.Whadzen

Guest VetJet

I have Win Me and I have the GDI+ DLL in my FS2002 directory. I de installed and re installed already once and it is still happening.The weird thing is that the error report comes AFTER FS2002 has exited. Not really affecting the use of the software. But something is obvioulsy not playing well on program closure. And remember it did not happen with previous versions of PMDG 737. I know most everybody has FS9 here, but maybe I get some heads scrathching to figure out a cause :)Whadzen

Guest DrJimi

Happens to me too using FS9 on Win98SE. Exactly the same as you describe. Started after the upgrade (de-install, install) for SU2. Not a real issue, as you note, but I too am curious as to why it happens.