Sign in to follow this  
Guest EricL

Where are all the runways at LSZH

Guest NAVData

Hi Andreas,is there any possibility, that you can upload the new LSZH file on the NAVData-Service homepage? Or can i upload the file in your name?The database covered more than 200 created procedures, and it should be a central sharing point of SIDs/STARs ...Danke & Ciao,Richard

Guest AST

Hi Richard,I've tried to upload it yesterday. If it didn't work, I would be glad if you could do it by using the above link! Thank you very much!I also would like to use the opportunity to thank you for all the work you have done for the community! I was very glad to hear, that, despite the troubles with some users, you decided to continue your outstanding work! THANK YOU!All the best,AndreasPS: We almost share the same family name (Stefan / Stephan) :) @Martin: Isch gern gscheh

Guest NAVData

Your file is now uploaded in the SID/STAR database on the NAVData-Service homepage! - Danke Andreas!Gr

Guest J_Niny

Hi Richard,could you give some help to the users from Brazil, please buddy? Nobody here can acess the Navdata.at ;(Thanks in advanced,Jorge Niny

Guest NAVData

Hi Jorge,what should i do? I have no idea, why our Brazil friends can

Guest J_Niny

> Whats the exact error message when you try>to connect to navdata.at? Is this only in Brazil or is this>general problem in South America? Is this only a problem with>the navdata.at site or, is exist this problem on other>european sites too?Hi Richard,The browser displays the same message as when we mistype a URL or when a URL is no longer valid:"The page cannot be displayed""The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings." ________________________________We simply do not know which links, backbones or IPs are blocked, (or which countries in South America). We suggest you to ask the provider that hosts the NavData.at whether the above is true and why. As I said before, we can reach many Austrian sites from Brazil.Thank you again for your help.Servus,Jorge Niny

Guest NAVData

Hi Jorge,thanks for your help. I will ask my ISP of this problem possible that he knows a answer ... but from tomorrow (Friday, 16.01.) we are on holiday for a week. We are on an island in the indish-ocean (Maledives), without any internet access :-) So i

Guest J_Niny

Wow...Maledives! You`re a luck guy! :D Have a nice trip, buddy!Jorge Niny

Guest EricL

Jorge,You can try to "tracert www.navdata.at" in a command prompt window. This will show you all the machines that your connection goes through when you try to read the navdata website and may give you an idea of where the link is blocked.Eric.

Guest J_Niny

Hi Eric,thanks for the tip! I