Sign in to follow this  
CapnOz

PMDG.... Next Express product.

LooKs like PMDG is going to persue this epress line.Thats great!PMDG guys how bout a Dash 8 400Q??Perhaps in the future

Peter Osborn

Guest rcarlson123

I second that!

Guest Moxica

High.Just have to agree. A dash 8 from these guys... I shiver by the thought alone.. Uhaaaa.

Guest Goose

I would like to see the DC-8 as payware by PMDG.

Guest rellehenk

I would like to see a Fokker 70/100 :(But I think they don't have time for that until the summer :DCan't wait for the PMDG 737-800, 747-400 and BBJ :DGreat workFloris

Guest cw1011

To do a Q-400 would probably involve almost as much work as the Boeing - very sophisticated glass cockpit with FMC on that bird. Would love to see it though. I fly Horizon a lot and they have a number of these birds. Fast, quiet - really look like they mean business on the ramp, the monster six bladed props...

Guest cast1010

Oleksiy Frolov is working on a Q-400 (payware), those that have seen Frolov's work will know that he's the king of the turbo-props in FS and surely his new Dash 8-400 will be a classic, think about it, if he created such a great freeware Dash 8-300 imagine how will it be the payware Q-400. I invite you guys to visit his webpage and his forum, there's been some screenshots on the progress of the 400 http://dash8.fscentre.com/I'm sure PMDG would do a great work on a Q-400 but why two Q-400

Guest Ryan Chessman

What about something just alittle smaller the Dash 8-100 :D Theres already a -300 and someones making the -400 wheres the -100. Just my 2 cents!

Hmm...That would be great. I didnt see any mention about a Q- 400?

Peter Osborn

Are all the Net Express products going to be turbo props? I hope they do at leat 1 or 2 jets for the Net Express project.

Guest enriqueo

Sorry to disagree, but what's wrong with the PSS Dash 8? I believe that with other popular turboprops not available for FS9 like the SAAB SF-340, EMB-120, and BA Jetstream 41, it would be a shame for them to work on the DHC-8 when there is a good quality (or soon to be!) add-on by PSS.Not to disown the Dash 8, but don't you agree that the ones mentioned above are underdeveloped, as well as a good-quality MD-80s series add-on?EnriqueIlligitimi..Non Carborundum

I think a Wright flyer for all those very short trips - like Gate 1 to Gate 3 :-) Andy b

The biggest problem with the PSS Dash 8 is that it doesn't work in FS9. I've listened to the ongoing reassurances of it will be ready soon but to date nothing has happened apart from an aborted patch.ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest JFK-Tower

The PSS Dash 8 just doenst fly like a Dash8. Have a look on how it performs on short final - the nose attitude and the flare is most unrealistic. IMHO the products that PSS develops are for mainstream flightsimmers with no possibility to judge against real world data/behaviour. Just my way of how I see this PSS thing. Not start a PSS war here though :) So better stay on topic. I would vote for a nice Dornier328 or even the Dornier228. Operated here in germany by LGW as business "taxi" on small frequented routes like D

I'd love to see what PMDG could do with a C172...

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)