Sign in to follow this  
batchelork

Terminal Procedures v2

Hi all and especially Terry Yingling.If your there Terry can you give me a link to your latest procedures. I still can't download anything from AVSIM but anywhere else is OK.RegardsKeith B.

Guest stang

>If your there Terry can you give me a link to your latest>procedures. I still can't download anything from AVSIM but>anywhere else is OK.Howdy Keith. The PMDG web site has the 0313 cycle available for download. Be advised though that I am about to release an 0313A cycle. I found some DAFIF errors involving using the wrong navaid for a portion of an ARC. Send me an email (Listed on last page in my procedures tutorial provided with the 737) and I can email you the "A" version directly if you like.RegardsTerry

Guest wkzzo

Terry there is a problem with the procedure for Lanai Hawaii if you have not discovered it yet ,the colocated nav aid is an ILS ,causes an FMC error. Removing the I from I-LNY fixes it like the KHQM procedure. Thanks

Guest stang

>Terry there is a problem with the procedure for Lanai Hawaii>if you have not discovered it yet ,the colocated nav aid is an>ILS ,causes an FMC error. Removing the I from I-LNY fixes it>like the KHQM procedure. ThanksYup, I found out about this recently and am putting out an update. It seems that some ARCs are listed as using several navaids for the ARC segments when there should be only one. The DAFIF project office told me they are aware of the problem but it will probably take at least several cycle to fix it. Meanwhile I'm working out a routine to figure out which navaid to use for the ARC.Thank you.

Guest stang

>Terry there is a problem with the procedure for Lanai Hawaii>if you have not discovered it yet ,the colocated nav aid is an>ILS ,causes an FMC error. Removing the I from I-LNY fixes it>like the KHQM procedure. ThanksYup, I found out about this recently and am putting out an update. It seems that some ARCs are listed as using several navaids for the ARC segments when there should be only one. The DAFIF project office told me they are aware of the problem but it will probably take at least several cycle to fix it. Meanwhile I'm working out a routine to figure out which navaid to use for the ARC.Thank you.Terry