Sign in to follow this  
BoHappy

fs2004 window goes black

hii just upgraded my video card to ati 9800pro and performed a clean install of winXP and fs2004 and pmdg737ngthe system that i am running is P4 2.61G ram 3200ati 9800 prowith dual monitors 19in lcd and 17in lcd secondary (from same card)this is what i am experiencingwhen i run fs2004 then load PMDG then choose 700 model and then airport the plane appears on the runway no problemthen i try to open a new view and unlock it to create a movable window then drag this new window to the second monitor and the fs2004 main window goes black/dark and the fs2004 program locks up.now if i do this with a cessna airplane and open a second window then move it to second monitor everything works fine. while in this mode i then choose a different airplane like PMDG 737 and load it and both windows remain visible and fine(prior to this new upgrade and configuration i was running the same system but with 2 video cards an agp ati 9000 pro and pci 9000 pro - and i was able to load pmdg 737 and create multiple windows on both monitors without any problems)any suggestions would be greatly appreciatedBo

Bo Klop

this is very wierdi just tried your suggestion and opened atc window first and was able to unlock it and move it without problemsthen i opened a third window of tower view and was able to move it no problem to the second creenthen in the same session i closed the atc window and opened a spot view window and was able to move it no problemBo

Bo Klop