Sign in to follow this  
Guest Northy

TOGO Switch.

Guest Northy

Hi guys, First of all,may I say what a fantastic product! I was slightly dubious about buying the 737,after having a few problems with other aircraft I'd bought from other developers,shan't say who,but,anyway,what a pleasure to buy something without having to download 20 patches to make things work!Great looking product,which performs superbly on my cp.Anyway to cut to the chase,simple question..where is the TOGO switch located ?I can't seem to find it.Thanks for any help.Regards,Martin.

Guest jumpjet

It is actually the little black panel screw, just to the top left of the MCP near the Course knob!Don't ask me why, I haven't a clue....... lolGrahamEDIT: Ref page 7-15 of the Cockpit and Systems manual

Martin,glad you're enjoying our plane. The TOGO switch is located at the upper left corner SCREW of the MCP. The actual switch is located on the front of the throttle and can't be seen from the VC or from the popup. This location was chosen as a compromise.

"The TOGO switch is located at the upper left corner SCREW of the MCP."If the TOGO switch is located there, where's the TOGA switch. guys? :(Cheers.Ian.P.S. Also looking for the TOSTOP switch :-)

Guest thscholz

>"The TOGO switch is located at the upper left corner SCREW of>the MCP.">>If the TOGO switch is located there, where's the TOGA>switch. guys? :(>>Cheers.>Ian.>>P.S. Also looking for the TOSTOP switch :-):-lol Didn't we have that TOGO/TOGA thing already?A TOSTOP switch would be great. So we wouldn't have to care about autobrakes, spoilers, reversers...;-) CheersThomas

>P.S. Also looking for the TOSTOP switch :-xxrotflmaoCheers,

Guest SBDenali

Darnit! and I was so very looking forward to my sandwich... thwarted again!

Guest ba747heavy

:-lol ROFL

Guest rcarlson123

Next question, where is the "TOLAVATORY" switch, for when we captains drink too much coffee? :)

Guest Paul Heaney

LOL Ross.