Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG B1900D Preview Picture

Better put on your sunglasses and crank up your monitors!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/AVS...00D_Hires_3.jpgKeep an eye on the PMDG website over the coming days. We will have regular updates for you!VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gif http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Awesome guys!!!!Gary HayesPOSKY Aircraft Paintercurrent airport project KLITgary@projectopensky.comP4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Guest rellehenk

Damn, this is beautifull :(

Guest JDiaz

wow that plane looks awesome, good work guys!jason

Guest BrunoF

WOW... Looks very real... Great job PMDG, Congrats!Best,Bruno Francescoli.

Vin,a great job mate, well done. She look's soooo real I could almost touch her (in my dreams!).Looking forward to another successful PMDG release, which I'm sure will see PMDG being nominated for even more awards.Bout time to get another HDD, FS2002 and FS9 has passed the 45GB mark.Little Johnny, hand it over mate :)Cheers,Travis WaycottBrisbane, Australia (where it doesn't rain, IT POURS (for weeks!))**Thank god for my Speedo's, soooo much rain, I'll be swimming home tonight***

Guest bigun

OK VIN, you've crossed the line! Posting a picture of a real B1900D and trying to pass it off as your PMDG's work:)Great job!

Guest mike_cyul

Completely awesome. AND it gives good framerates, inside and out??? Wow. :)Mike F.

Guest cast1010

WOW WOW :-eek :-eekThis is simply the MOST AMAZING MODEL for a flight simulator that I've ever seen, outstanding PMDG

Guest radarbeam

Can't wait for this puppy to be in my aircraft folder! I already told my girlfriend that this is want I want for my birthday, ahhh 1 month to go!!! Cheers to the 1900D :-beerchug Nick

Guest B1900 Mech

I had that screen shot up on one of our computers at work, and one of our captain's walked in and said " What airline is that, and where do they operate out of?" :-) Beautiful Job!

Please tell me that there will be white beacons and not red beacons. I sure can't wait to fly her, hopefully we'll see her in US Air Express Old and New, Continental Connection and Express, United Express, Midwest Express Connection, Midway Connection...

AWESOME !!!!!!Fritz

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

>Little Johnny, hand it over mate :)>>Cheers,>>Travis Waycott>Brisbane, Australia (where it doesn't rain, IT POURS (for>weeks!))>>**Thank god for my Speedo's, soooo much rain, I'll be swimming>home tonight***Little Johnny? You'd be lucky - mind you it is an election year.ScottYBTLRain, rain and more rain!

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg