Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG B1900D Preview Picture

Guest DanWalloch

I'm gonna cry..................... :-(

Guest gremel

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this aircraft the one that Robert Randazzo is a Captain on..Regards,jack noullet

Guest stefanwa

Is it straight out of FS2004 or is it a 3D Studio rendered image? I suppose it is rendered, but let's hope it will look like this in FS too! Amazing!Steve

Guest stefanwa

This comes into my mind...Maybe you could even render some high-res pics of your models with high-res textures and make them available for us to print or to create wallpapers. Imagine the 737 with a decent livery and using non-blurry textures in 2048x1600 resolution! :DSteve

Please just let me buy it already! ;) - looks fabulous. Of course, I expect nothing less :).

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest Marc Harrington

He flies the Jetstream J-41.

Guest crabster

Yeah thats million, not thousand (inflation :) )Umm, This is a sweet looking model and a godsend for turboprop nuts like myself. But I gotta ask: How is the FDE? (Yeah a stoopid question, I have the 737NG it is is supurb!) but with this series designed for the average user I was very curious about the FDE. Are they dead on?A couple of other 1900's I found on the net just aren't up to par in the FDE department, porpoising being a big gripe. Thanks!Andy

Guest United

I don't usuall comment about "soontobereleased" products, but this 1900 is a stunning model. My My.Randy Jura, KPDX

Guest Bob Kellett

Absolutely stunning!! I can't wait to buy it!Bob Kellett