Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG B1900D Preview Picture

Guest tcable

Hey Vin, Where are the bags of lead shot?I used to ramp 1900C's in Boston (with SF340's) back in the '90'sThat look stunning to say the least.I guess thy've hired a good 3DS guy... ;-)Tim

Guest rcarlson123

Okay, I'm afraid I may have to bring legal action against PMDG. I just tried to climb up those stairs and I whacked my head on my monitor. I have a concussion and somebody has to cover the medical expenses. My lawyer will be in touch.:) :) :) :) :) :)Can't wait to fly her!

Guest cw1011

A real work of art. Hat's off to your designers and artists - this plane is so realistic it really is scary. Congrats.

Guest Matt NZ036

WOW Man Vin has done it again, even thought it was a actual plane myself, Once Again, Great Job to Vin and PMDG, any date on realease?Matt

Holy potato :-eek :-eek This cute lil' bird just looks awesome :-beerchug

Guest ENZV

This really is too good to be true!! :-eek Your the best guys!