Sign in to follow this  
Guest N757PM

6/7/8/900 TCAS and WX Radar

>Basically a 737-700 with a few additional lumps and bumpsAnd one of those additional lumps and bumps is the wing of the bigger -800 :)Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Paragon

...and why is that. So unless you are using a third party weather add-on you are flying in clear weather?I wouldn't mind waiting for the PMDG team to get a working weather radar and TCAS instead of just a TCAS.Mikkel

Guest Dimosthenis

i hope that apart from the major updates mentioned above. PMDG does not forget things such as the IRS, (full with aft OVHD panel, the blank DUs while the system aligns), that better pedestal i have wished for since i bought the NG (where is the multitude of dials, knobs etc that we see in the VC?); 2D cockpit pedestal only has some (and not even all) basics!...when was the last time you needed rudder trim???;)Please hear me out!!!:D

Guest esperienza

Oh guys, I really hope PMDG implements a weather radar for SU3, I've been so used to flying with FS Flightmax in FS2002 and I really miss since I'm one that likes to download weather from the internet and having it displayed for you in the cockpit brings realism to the next level.Looking forward to seeing it.David

Guest rcarlson123

As if I don't already fly this awesome plane enough (about 4 hours a day now, on average ... yikes) I think I will be glued permanently to my computer chair if/when the plane gets TCAS and WX radar. :)

Guest Paragon

Man!!...I hope they can do something like this or I'll have to get that one, looks like it could fit well with the panel too.Mikkel