Sign in to follow this  
Guest Art Vandalay

PMDG Groupflight

Guest pagotan

Hi Marc,Brilliant idea. Only one suggestion before you and your team invest time. Let's wait and see how the first event goes. If well populated then it maybe worth doing it in the States as you suggested. I think, that there will be a lot more candidates for online flights once users get familiarized and maybe once a couple more tutorials are released.DISCLAIMER:The above reflects only a personal opinion and was written without any intend to offend, harm or criticize in any way or manner any individual, institution, association or company including PMDG.Michael

Guest BrunoF

Count me in! LOWW @ 1900ZBest,Bruno Francescoli.

Guest pagotan

Hi Marc,I just read a message from Lenny on the PIC Forum reminding all of us of the forthcoming RVSM. There is an interesting link on that subject: http://www1.faa.gov/ats/ato/rvsm1.htm.Since we are in the simulation world would it be a good idea if a group flight in the US could be organized as to simulate the new regulation (or better said de-regulation). I would have thought it could be a good practise for both pilots and controllers.What do you think? feasable? and if yes what would this imply in terms of organization?DISCLAIMER:The above reflects only a personal opinion and was written without any intend to offend, harm or criticize in any way or manner any individual, institution, association or company including PMDG.Michael

Guest ENZV

Looking forward to it :-)

Guest BAW347

Yes I will be there. How about using PMDG in callsigns so that we identify ourselves.Martin Plain

Guest Art Vandalay

>>How about using PMDG in callsigns so that we identify ourselvesBeside that PMDG is not very practicable for communication (Papa Mike Golf Delta four three six eight) and also not a valid callsign (this would be PMG**** or PMD****) I think it would be better to use your callsign as usual and have a "P" instead of the last number likeBAW275PDLH219P..

Guest lszh

Great idea!Count me in! HB-IIP will be my call sign if available.HB-IIP with a "P" at the end ;-) CUBrunoLSZH

Cool, I'll be there too! :)I'm new to the PMDG now, but I hope to get known with all system onboard. Been flying PSS till now mainly...Btw. 2 months ago, I was at LOWW watching a/c land! You can get pretty close to the rwy 34...Just a question: 1900Z is 20h Vienna, right?Word Not Allowed

Guest Art Vandalay

Hi Word Not Allowed (Kordalis?) ;)yes 1900 Zulu / 2000 Vienna local timeGreetsArt----------------PMDG Groupflight -> 31.01.2004Information: http://www.edbb.org/tmp/pmdg/

Lol, not Kordalis, hahaha...Srdjan by first name, not important though :)Anyway, see you on the field, I'm already getting accustomed to the Boeing. I now see what I've been missing all this time, while flying PSS...Both are good products, but in the PMDG you just feel all the investment :)Word Not Allowed

Well guys...As the first to jump on the train I'll be the first to bail out.Due to social engagements Saturday I will not be able to participate on this historical event. ;( But make sure to take a lot of screenies for us ok? ;-)TGIF :-beerchug

Hi all...If I am available I would like to participate....but 1 thing is bothering me. I am not an experienced "onliner" but a fairly experienced simmer. I would hate to spoil anyones fun by doing something silly or unexpected whilst online, so my question is....if say 30 of us all gathered at LOWW at 2100 zulu on the various parking areas... we would not know if we were "on top" of each other until we logged onto the system and set ourselves up to "see" each other. A simple way out would be to turn off the crash thingy in fs9 and have ones apologies ready. Is there something i am missing?it would be a shame if someone was ready to taxi and someone else came online directly and crashed into them...how do you avoid this is what i am realy asking?John Calleja BAW150

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

good question JohnI was wondering about this myselfwould be curious to see some answers hereanyway will see you at LOWWone more question is it 1900Z sharp or thereaboutsBo

Bo Klop

hi bo....yes it is 1900....my first problem...gotta learn the 24 hr clock lolJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg