Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SERVICE UPDATE V1.3 RELEASED

Captains-A short time ago I uploaded a Service Update for Version 1.2 users of the PMDG 737.You can download the SERVICE UPDATE from the PMDG 737 Operators Information Center.... (If you are unsure of the location of the PMDG 737 OIC- now is a good time to learn! The 737 OIC is a great information resource for PMDG 737 operators... Visit the PMDG page, then go to SUPPORT. Follow the links from there!)The following items are addressed in this Service Update:The following changes were made for Version 1.3:- Added an option in Styles menu for "Sounds allowed in External and VC View" (use this option to select your preference of sound modeling in VC view)- Fixed a bug with the EFIS keyboard handler whereby ND Mode and ND Range were not settable all the time- Fixed the position of the failed ALT box in the PFD- Corrected a true/magnetic problem with winds, so FMC winds should be ok- bearing distance with decimal distance resulted in blank SELECT DESIRED WPT page- DIRECT keyword now ignored in procedures- transitions and approaches etc. can have keywords (such as ALT) in their name- Corrects a bug in the flight model that would pass bogus information to FS9 under circumstances where extreme flight control settings were input and maintained.- Corrects a bug that caused a crash if the user pressed FLY NOW before the navdata had been initialized.- Implemented a warning message for FSUIPC users who select "Inverse Elevator Trim Sense" to ON. (DON'T!)This version is non-destructive, meaning that it will not require you to reinstall liveries, etc.This Service Update is 568kb in size, and will only update Version 1.2 users to Version 1.3.Enjoy!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Matze2912

Thank you very much! Looking forward to fly the -800 later this year ;-)Best regards,Matthias Hoheisel

Guest United

Robert, I'm not sure how many causes there are to cause the plane to crash FS9 to desktop, but after installing version 1.3, my PMDG Boeings still cannot start up without a default FS9 aircraft in front of it; also, no other plane can be initialized after a PMDG Boeing, the sim goes through one of those obnoxious error cycles for a minute before the error window pops up. This is true when exiting the sim after a PMDG Boeing, FS9 still error crashes on exit. I kinda think the 1.3 patch was not intended to fix these crashes, nevertheless, thanks for all your good efforts. I'm sure this will be fixed eventually!Randy Jura, KPDX

Guest rellehenk

Dear PMDGthanks for the updateI was wondering why the DIRECT command is being ignored. Why isn't it fixed. It is a nice command if it would work :)

Hi,Just a note to say that with the airfile mod this aircraft is superb. For me, it is probably the best ever.Cant' wait for the other 737's and the 747:9 Regards to the teamHoward Isaacs

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Thank you PMDG and Beta Testers!!!Fritz

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Floris,What DIRECT command are you talking about?If it is DIR TO and INTC DIR TO they are there and working as per the real thing!Cheers,

Guest rellehenk

HiI am talking about the DIRECT command in the sidstar procedures'DIRECT keyword now ignored in procedures'In Version 1.2 there was a problem when using directs in de sidstar-file. The plane was making a strange turn before turning to the next waypoint. DIRECT is a great command when you first have to overfly a waypoint and then turn direct to the next waypoint without turning back to direct line between the two waypoints.My English is nog very good, but I hope you understand :)Cheers

Thank you very much team.You are the bests!David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest Henri W

Robert and the rest of the team,Thanks so much for this update to your already excellent plane. It truly is a piece of art.Best regards,Henri

Guest HepburnUGA

Thanks PMDG!I would like to say a special thanks for listening to those of us who wanted to hear all sounds in the VC and making that an option! Customer Service like that is what I believe sets this team apart from all others.Thanks so much for the update. I can't wait to shoot some cross-wind approaches next weekend when I get back home.Take care!Jeff

Guest mike_cyul

Yes indeed: thank you! :)Mike F.

Randy,Just curious - do you have the "render to texture" option selected or deselected? I have the same exact problem should I leave it deselected - default a/c work but then the NG is very unstable. If it's not enabled, I'd suggest enabling it.

Guest esperienza

A big thanks to all the PMDG for this pacth, your efforts are very much appreciated.It's great to support a team like you, thanks again.Best whishes,David

Guest Art Vandalay

Thanks for the Patch!Is it by design (couldnt find that in changes.txt) that the recirc. fan sound can be heard only when the overhead-panel is opened (2D-Version without VC - FS2002)?