Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SERVICE UPDATE V1.3 RELEASED

Guest Hugo Frey

HiI have the same problems as I posted in a thread below:"Since I installed today the new service update v1.3 there are some problems with the panel in FS2002.When I switch back from the overhead panel to the main panel, the panel freezes. (all the crt displays freeze) Only when I change shortly the panelview, the Displays come alive again. (The panel sound is also away in that situation.)During the landing phase, capturing the localizer, the loc and glideslope pointers on the pfd don't move."Regards

Robert and team, many thanks for the latest patch, you know how to keep customers happy (most of the time ;-)I have a couple of questions post 1.3 patch.I note the AIR file has been changed, would this account for a noticeable bounce in that aircraft?I took the 737-600 BMI Baby out this afternoon and thought the taxi out was a bit bouncy but paid little attention. However at the hold, throttle at idle, parking brake on, the plane was gently bouncing up and down, visible from the cockpit and in spot view.Taxying in, in landing view, I kept getting warning 'beeps' which I never had before, are these warnings of throttle position or something else?Off now to make sure you get the readers awards you justly deserve ;-)Dave

Guest skyrider

Thanks for the new update - you must all be keeping pretty busy :-)However, I'm not sure whether it has installed correctly - I have checked the aircraft .cfg file, which shows version 1.3, but when I check the version shown in the PMDG menu in MSFS itself, it is still showing version 1.2.Could someone please clarify?Thanks,Doug

Guest schimmi

Hi!I've installed the 1.2 version and the update to 1.3 on a fresh fs2004 installation. Now I have the problem that nearly the whole radio stack panel doesn't work. Nav1, Nav2, Com1 and Com2 are not controllable at all. The transponder though is working fine. The electrical system is up, though even with running engines it's the same.Any idea how to fix this? Is this a 1.3 problem?Schimmi

Guest jumpjet

VulcanI think the beeping is the take-off config warning, because you have advanced you throttles past a threshold (40%?) without being configured for take off.Graham

Hi Robert and the rest of the PMDG development and beta test team. Did the update this morning prior to a flight from KDFW to KDTW. I went through the concerns that others have had and I am a little confused as to why we get such different results. First, I only use the PMDG737 as my defualt plane with FS9 and the new version as the past ones loaded just perfect, no CTD. Since I use either FSMeteo 6.4 or ActiveSky2004 is have "DESELECTED" Render to Texture in FS9 to prevent the blinking panel. No problems have been encountered there either.The jet stream is crossing the USA between Dallas and Detroit and the AP held the many wind fluxiations perfect. Even with the terrible weather in Detroit with low ceilings and snow, the AP held perfect on the approach into Detroit's Metro Airport.I must admit for the first time, I did read the FAQ's on your web site and made some changes to my FS9.cfg as suggested and things were better, thanksJust wanted to let you guys know that on MY system, things went very well today.ThanksBob Johnson

Guest jcomm

PMDG Thanks Again!!!I have successfuly installed 1.3 and my sideslip problem is gone!I have performed a crosswind landing with a wind component of 32 gusting 38 (from 90 degrees) using the FD until 100' and then manually landing the aircrat. Uncrabed at around 50' AGL. There was absolutely no tendency to sideslip upwind - the landing was a complete and very rewarding SUCCESS!!!Great!!!

Guest BrunoF

Thanks!!Best,Bruno Francescoli.

I think you are correct - but the beep is present in 1.2 - it kicks in about 30% Andy b

Guest ToMy Li

THANKS PMDG TEAM!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE MAKE US HAPPY ALWAYS!!! Waiting for 737-800!!!!!!!!! :(

Guest Martial

Thanks a lot !Martial

Guest esperienza

I've performed several challenging landings and I really like the way the aircraft performs now, no more adverse yaw!!! Thanks PMDG, your great...David

Guest Vitold

Hi! Thanks a lot for the update. But some strange things - I have got updated aircraft.cfg files both for 737-600 and 737-700WL but for 737-700 not! The only text I have in 737-700 cfg file is:// VERSION 1.3//Build 80and nothing more. What's wrong? Have trying reinstall the update several times with the same result.Regards,Vitold

Guest VIZE

Thank you for the 1.3. patch!Especially, I appreciate flight model and VC sounds fix.Now I can enjoy great cross-wind landings!

Guest VIZE

It happened to me also on previous versions when I originaly flown the aircraft allowing me to turn master avionics switch off and then switched to PMDG.Try to map (or find default if it has any) master avionics switch.Then try to turn it on. It should help.