Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SERVICE UPDATE V1.3 RELEASED

Hello RobertHeeelllllpp !!!I download this patch, but I can't get this Service Update install to run. I continually get this Windows error:"PMDG 737-600/700 servive Update 1-3 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."I've tried redownloading this patch and got the same results. Do you have suggestions of what I should do to fix this, in order to be able to install this update.I originally purchased and installed the full 1-2 release on January 2, 2004.ThanksMike DayPSMany thanks to the PMDG team!! The 737NG is a fabulous product, and I'm really looking forward to your 737-800/900 and 747-400 Queen of the skies releases!!Will these new products have more cool features like TCAS, terrain, and weather radar? I sure hope so!

Thanks for the explanation of the 'beep' Andy and Graham,never heard it before.As I was in landing view I could not see what the power setting was and as FPS was around 6 it is quite possible I was pushing the throttles too far and the sim had not yet caught up with what I was asking for :-)Dave

Guest schimmi

Hi!The problem is not permanent here. I flew to Berlin Tegel earlier today. I was able to change the ILS frequency for NAV 1 and NAV 2. When I tried to establish the localizer the VORs didn't work. I don't know when it stopped working. But when I needed it it was broken already.To find out the reason for the problems I just started in EDDF and flew via MTR and TAU to an approach to EDDF 07L. After TAU I was able to select the right ILS frequencies. The distance to FFD were displayed correctly and the localizer display in the left screen worked too. I also tried DMEs and other VORs. They worked.When I came nearer the point of localizer contact it suddenly stopped working at all. The whole radio stack panel didn't work anymore either. No VOR or DME distances were displayed anymore. I tried your tip with the master avionics switch, but it doesn't help.I can't imagine that I am the only one with these problems. Please tell me you do too or if you have any tip.Thnx Schimmi

Guest SIX

GreeaaattWilson HinesUAL006|UPS1008|CX776VWHQCCSenior Vice President, Corporate Communicationshttp://virtual.united.com --------------------------------------Proficiencies: PSS 747,777, A32x, CS 727,PMDG 737-700---------------------------------------FS2002|ActiveSky|FSRealTime|FSBuild2|FSNav|Jep SimCharts2|ACLoaderhttp://heavylhc.com/images/av/anna.jpg

Guest MervA

Yeah Floris I would also love to know why this command is now ignored, I found it to be a very useful to have when using in cooperation with the 'Overfly" command when making my Australian SID & STARS.Will be sadly missed by me.CheersMerv

Then I have a question about V1.3I didnt had the time to install the V1.3 because I had some problems with my Video cart. The question is: Is it worth it to install the V1.3 or do I better fly with the V1.2...?I didnt have any problem at all with the V1.2!!!thanks,Ramon.

Thanks for a great product.Waiting to receive email so I can download 1.3 update. :0)

Guest phorovsky

Hi thereI must be incredibly stupid, but I cannot find the update?!!I went to SUPPORT - PRODUCT SUPPORT - OIC (737 NG) - SERVICE UPDATE (version 1.2 to 1.3) - DOWNLOADS - I am then told that there are no files listed.Where on earth did I go wrong? I must have found an incredibly clever way to mess things up! I tried on several occasions, but always get the same result. I had no problems with the 1.2 upgrade.Regardspaul

You have to redownload the full install. Customers who purchased their 737 prior to 13DEC03 must re-download the product from their user account, as no patch is available to update earlier versions. This is a complete product replacement. PMDG sent email to all licensed customers on 13DEC03 with re-download instructions. :-doh

The link for the 1.2 -> 1.3 does not offer a file. If it is the case that we have 1.2, then we need this smaller 1.2 - 1.3 file and not the entire download.Jeff

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest shawnieboy

The 1.3 version is in the download section of PMDGShawn

Guest Qeu

Since I installed V1.2 FS9 goes through it's crash cycle after creating or loading a flight. The type of aircraft used for the flight does not matter. I have reformated my hard drive twice and reinstalled fs9 with V1.2. FS9 still crash and hard, rendering fs9 to cycle through the crash and message. So I have since formated the hard drive and reinstalled fs9 with everything, except 737NG V1.2. This never happened w/V1.0. I hope PMDG will fix this issue soon, I really like their product and can't wait to fly it again.

Gentlemen,The update is back up again. It went MIA for a while yesterday but Robert tracked the little bugger down. Go to www.precisionmanuals.com and go to the "Downloads" area. Should be in the "Service Updates" folder. To be clear, the 1.3 patch is a small patch to bring you from version 1.2 to 1.3. If you had not previously updated to version 1.2, then send a note to support@precisionmanuals.com , with your order ID or confirmation email and we will get you up to dateRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg