Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

1.3 Bug report

Guest tmetzinger

FS9FSUIPC 3.135 or 3.14Trying to assign a new keystroke command CTRL+SHIFT+; to the MCP CWS A command causes a crash to desktop.

Guest tmetzinger

>FS9>>FSUIPC 3.135 or 3.14>>Trying to assign a new keystroke command CTRL+SHIFT+; to the>MCP CWS A command causes a crash to desktop.>>A follow-up: The new command was retained properly and does function. But any attempt to change values causes FS9 to crash, even though they're obviously written successfully.

Guest aaron_huber

I'm unable to reproduce this. Are you in flight or on the ground?Aaron

I have the same problem.It happens in flight only on my computerDavid

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest tmetzinger

>I have the same problem.>It happens in flight only on my computer>DavidOn the ground in my case.

Tim!Do you double click on the assignment you want to change? I've had this happening when double clicking on the key assignment list during beta testing. No-one else could reproduce this. But highlighting the assignment and using the change button seems to work without crashes. Please keep us posted on this!Cheers,

Guest tmetzinger

>Tim!>>Do you double click on the assignment you want to change? I've>had this happening when double clicking on the key assignment>list during beta testing. No-one else could reproduce this. >>But highlighting the assignment and using the change button>seems to work without crashes. >>Please keep us posted on this!>Cheers,Consider it reproduced - double-clicking causes the problem, using the "change" button works ok.