Sign in to follow this  
Porthos

I cannot get the 1.3 update

Hi guys just a quick one.When I try to downlaod v1.3 I continually get thrown back to the downlaods front page where the options for downloading various items are navdata, service updates etc.I have tried wit normal downlaod and using DAPlus but no differenece.Any help appreciatedRegardsRob GrantYBBN

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Well now I don't feel so bad. If your clicking on the link named "download" then that is the problem. Once at the listing page that shows the file click on the link at "name" once to expand the display, then at "name" again to start downloading.That is what I was doing wrong, anyways.Good luck.Joe LorencVice President, Carolina Operations, VN7 Networkhttp://www.vn7network.com/

Joe Lorenc

Joe thank you so very much for your help. I didnt even think to do that.:DThanks againRegardsRob

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

I did the same thing...Not sure what I was thinking....guess just assumed that the link that says "download" would be the link to click on to download :)Matt