Sign in to follow this  
FlyinIron406

entering coordinates into FMC

when I go to enter coordinates into a FMC (example: my flight from NCRG-NZAA). I use the FSbuild 1.4 and it says like ncrg-wp1 through wpt5-aklom-xedes-bolod-nzaa.now you can't put wpt1 in there, so I tried it's coordinates, which were S23:22:27 W162:30:16. I put it in as S2322.3W16230.2, and it says the "NOT IN DATABASE". I put this in in the RTE screen, am I doing something wrong?

Guest ba747heavy

Try S23223W162302The trick is to have 13 character, no more, no less. Then it will work.

I get the Not in Database error when I input the 13 character string. Anyone have an idea why? I've tried many different coordinates and they all return the same error.Bruce

Guest lbb

Hi guys,I believe I read somewhere that you can enter this kind of waypoint only in the legs page.Leo Bakker

>Hi guys,>>I believe I read somewhere that you can enter this kind of>waypoint only in the legs page.>>Leo BakkerLeo you were correct, thank you very much for your help!

Guest lbb

You're welcome :-)Leo Bakker