Sign in to follow this  
Guest hkro

tutorials and new updates

Guest hkro

May be this question has already been posted but will the available tutorials be updated further to the release of the 1.2 (I think the 1.3 does not change anything)?I remarked also that the procedures described in both tutorials are not quite the same; does this matter? are they both valid?Many thanks,

Guest laurie0236

I understand that Timothy Metzinger is producing a Tutorial for the 737. The last message I saw on this forum ws that it was due for completion in mid January.Check this link http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchIf you are reading this Timothy could we have an update please?Regardslawrence

Im very much looking forward to his tutorials too, i dont mind paying for them either, i need them :)Ole H Nielsen

Guest laurie0236

Does anyone know when Timothy is publishing his udated PMDG737 Advanced TutorialLawrence

Guest hkro

No info available for me; let's wait.......Cheers,

Guest tmetzinger

>>If you are reading this Timothy could we have an update>please?>>Regards>>lawrenceA fair amount of work has been done test-flying the airplane and verifying that the things I want to teach work correctly in SU2 and SU3.Unfortunately, a fair amount of real-life work has also interfered with me getting the couple of days of clear time I need to sit down and get all the screenshots and write the damn thing. I'm hoping for this weekend.So the bottom line is the release date is going to slip - Tune in next Monday and I'll have an answer on how much.I've got to get it done before the 1900 comes out or I KNOW I'll be further distracted.

Guest laurie0236

Thanks for the information Timothy.I shall tune in on Monday to get the latest.Lawrence

Guest sj3

In the meantime, Fred Clausen has a great tutorial out, updated for SU-2. The filename is (on the avsim library): pmdg_flight_tutorial_v2.zip.Good luck,sj MantelKEWR

Guest laurie0236

Many thanks for the info sj Mantel.I already have that tutorial, and it is pretty good.Lawrence