Sign in to follow this  
Guest patrik_stellgren

Buying PMDG 737NG without creditcard.

Guest patrik_stellgren

Hello, :-waveI want to buy the 737NG, but i don't have a creditcard or card at all. Is there any other possible way to purchase it?I've been sitting here for months and just drooling of the aircraft.Regards,Patrik Stellgrenpatrik_stellgren@hotmail.comSweden

don't you know anybody that has one? Also most people over the age of 18 can get one, irespective of credit history or work record, even if you don't/can't work or are retired. if you are under 18 thought you'll just have to creep to your parents, although if you have the money i can't see how they would object :)

Hi Bruce>Also most people over the age of 18 can get one, irespective of >credit history or work record, even if you don't/can't work or are >retired.I can see you don't live in Sweden. ;-) Here the banks and the authorities keep a record of your credit history and if you get a remark there... nada credit card for at least three years, not even debit cards (where the cashier checks via link that you have the amount and withdraws it from the account instantly). Same thing if you don't have a full time job. Though it seems the banks are easing things up a bit for students. At least regarding the latter.Cheers from the cold North,

Guest slapshot

John why dont PMDG allow payment via paypal? or money orders?we in australia are lucky! We can get visa debit cards that draw the mony out from your bank account! There not credit cards as they have no credit but they work the same as a credit card as long as you have funds behind it!Pete

Guest patrik_stellgren

Well... then i'm not lucky... I think they use Justflight's products.Patrik Stellgrenpatrik_stellgren@hotmail.comSweden

Patrik,You might want to listen with SoftwareExpress if they can order it from Aerosoft. They are usually pretty well assorted when it comes to FS add-ons and they have a good internet shop if you don't live in the neighbourhood of Stockholm.Check their site for contact options: www.softwareexpress.seHope it helps,

I let my dad buy it for me and then I give it back with my mony i get every Sunday.Ramon.

Guest patrik_stellgren

This is my kind of problem. He doesn't allowed me to use his creditcard couse he doesn't trust the internet.

Guest patrik_stellgren

Do you mean now or when it have been released on CD? :-jumpy

Well, PatrikYou can always contact them now to ask them if they are intending to sell it once it's released. And maybe push a bit for it if they are not intending to have it in stock, or doesn't know about it. I'm sure there are a lot of Swedes without credit cards waiting for it.Software Express used to have both the DF and PIC.Hope it helps,