Sign in to follow this  
Guest yasack

FSNavigator and PMDG 737

Guest Vincent

>There is a file on the FS Nav web site that will allow you to>export>the plan to several different types of aircraft, one of which>is the PMDG. Download the file, install it in FSNAV and click>on export and you will see a list including PMDG>>>>http://www.fsnavigator.com/download/pmdg737expv10.zipthx~~But I have a problemWhen I try to export the FP to PMDG FMC, it has an error and cannot export the FP.......Am I set sth wrong??

Guest zip

A quirk of the FSNav export module is that you must have a departure and arrival airport selected as the first and last waypoints or it blows up.If you do a search on the FSNav forum, you will see the most common errors and workarounds.Hope this helps.

Guest aaron_huber

Just so you know, the quirk is only because the 737 FMC requires this information in the input file and won't accept a flight plan that doesn't have it. There was no particular reason I included this requirement other than that was the only way I could make it work. :-)Aaron

Hi, Colin:Do we export the FSNav f/plan to FS2004 as an intermediate step just to get it to "register" inside FS2004? And then we load up the plan within the PMDG FMC from the PMDG flightplan folder and because we've exported it to FS2004 already, there is sync between the PMDG FMC and FS2004 ATC?Jonathan