Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paragon

TCAS screenshot.

Guest Paragon

First of all...sorry to all the captains looking at this thread and expexting to see the new TCAS in the upcoming PMDG release. :)Second, would it be possible to get a screenshot of the TCAS in action...pretty please with sugar on top. How about if I beg or maybe even a bribe would help the shots a little way to seeing it? ;)I'm waiting so anxiously I'm almost peeing my pants...oops, did I type that out loud!Mikkel

Guest Paragon

hehe...thought it might not get a response...oh well never hurt anyone to try. Atleast it got a lot of views.Mikkel

TCAS? What TCAS?What's TCAS?Is it perhaps this?(VERY VERY VERY VERY EARLY PREVIEW SHOT - DO NOT EXPECT THIS FOR AWHILE STILL - ALL OTHER DISCLAIMERS APPLY - DO NOT TELL ROB I SHOWED YOU THIS - DO NOT EAT CHICKEN OR FISH WHILE LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE - DO NOT PEE WITH THE SEAT DOWN - DO NOT ... ETC.)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/earlyTCAS.jpg

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Oh, this hurts... :( to wait that long. But i try to keep calm as possible.But I do have a question about the TCAS?-Will it have voices and do you have planned it in the -800/-900 series?Thanks for the pic.Regards,Ramon.

Guest timmie

Thanks, you just got my pants wet !! :(

Guest esperienza

MAMMA MIA...!!!Great guys,David

Guest Paragon

WOOHOO!!!...now once again, was 70 young pretty women you wanted for the bribe?...oops maybe I shouldn't have said that. ;)

Hey.. I don't suppose there's any way we could get a VERY VERY VERY VERY EARLY screenshot of the "Classic" glass display layout due for the -800/-900 series, could we? Nearly All I fly are SWA routes and I must say the classic display layout is probably the most anticipated feature of the -800/-900 for me... SWA's gotta keep commonality with all their classics, yanno... :D

Guest B1900 Mech

Nice job! I noticed you have a programable amount of A/C in the system, for frame rate friendlyness? ;)

Hey Ian-this pic is REALLY self-incriminating, ain't it??? :-) :-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

"this pic is REALLY self-incriminating, ain't it??? :-) :-)"Er... Who says it's me? :-)