Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edam

Where Can I Get FSMaintenace from a US source . . .

Guest Heather 636

Scrimping, begging, borrowing, well, stopping shy of stealing, the money to get Lago's FSMaintenance. This is one I GOTTA have!! Been chomping at the bit for it ever since I tried the demo.The question is, where?I do not have a credit card, a check or money order, or what would REALLY be nice, is a source that accepts PayPal would be what I need.Looks like snail-mail is my only recourse short of PayPal.Thanks in advance!Heather

You can order only direct from LAGO on-line, but then you indeed need a credit card. Most other suppliers still want a credit card I guess, never paid any other way to be honest. I don't think FSMaintenance is available in a boxed version, so you can only download it and pay for the regkey... :-( :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest Edam

US source, or not, that's the way to get it with PayPal. Since Heather seens anxious to get it, and I don't blame her, that's the way to go. I had my reg number within a few hours, although I used a credit card and don't know how long it might take with PayPal.

Guest Heather 636

Thanks guys! I appreciate the leads. This one is a must have. Next, FSMeteo.Hmmm . . . I wonder if I put on a bikini bottom and t-shirt and put up a sign to wash cars if I'd get any takers. That ought to raise a few bucks, not to mention my over-protective brother's eyebrows!;)Cheers!Heather

Guest Edam

Make sure that the t-shirt is wet and you'll make a million. Of course, we'll want pics.