Sign in to follow this  
Guest alanrco

Whether we will see weather

Guest alanrco

Seems like I can't get enough of the 737NG.Please will we ever see this (see piccie) in this great plane!It's a case of whether we will see weather or whether we won't :)Alan

Guest alanrco

Thanks for the info, Mats!It'd be real cool to have the VSD functionalityNow if only MS would improve ATC!Alan

Guest jumpjet

If we do, then I suspect that you may have to wave bye bye to your framerates, nice though it is!Graham

Guest esperienza

Give me vsd funcionality and I'll sign a contract with PMDG for buying all their products for the rest of my days!See ya,David

Guest rcarlson123

Wow ... that VSD would be incredible, as would WX radar. Although I'm just happy we'll be getting TCAS soon!Can someone "loan" me a huge pile of money so I don't have to work anymore and I can just fly PMDG planes all day and all night? (I'll catch up on my sleep when I'm dead.)

Guest Art Vandalay

>Now if only MS would improve ATC!If you want to have good ATC, fly online with us and enjoy real human air traffic controllers at the VATSIM-Network: http://www.vatsim.netGreetsArt