Sign in to follow this  
batchelork

Cargo Doors - A Solution

There have been several threads on this topic, and recent one on 'Shoot', a voice contriol program. Well if you use 'Shoot' to control the main & Cargo doors they open every time.You need to include the following in your command profile:Shoot is freeware and the links are in the appropriate thread.

Guest Moxica

Excellent!I allso added Pushback and Stairs in the accompanying FS2002 profile.Is there a dedicated FS9 profile around?

Guest tmetzinger

A good fix.... so good I went back to my Microsoft Strategic Commander and mapped a button there to D2 (I use D for the Doors), and I can now open the cargo doors successfully 90+% of the time.So, to recap...There are so many gauges in the PMDG polling so often, that it's very difficult for a person to type in the two-key combinations by hand. Assigning the keystroke generation to another process (joystick button via FSUIPC, or Shoot, or the Strategic Commander) greatly increases the chances of your entire command being recognized.

Guest zth

Hi,I've made a command file that can be used to control PMDG's 737 (1.3)in FS2004. Feel free to try the configuration and send me any feedback about it. I plan on adding some more commands to it in the future.Download here:http://www.fshungary.com/zth/pmdg_737-7q8_fs2004.xmlRegards,Zoltan Hegedus

Guest C17SimGuy

I had the cargo door issue and found a good way to make it work 100% of the time:Instead of using the shift+E combination, I changed it to D for "select exit." When I want to open the cargo doors, I press and hold the D and then at the same time press 2. It works 100% of the time for me. D = main doorsD+2 = cargo doors-andrew

Guest jdrago

Great news. Now if we can only solve the pushback problem without using a third party gauge!- John

use the same philosophy for it!change it to like P P+1 for push left P+2 for push rightI have not tried, but it should work!

Zoltan,I have tried your profile and when you open it in 'Shoot' it gives an error on line 89. This is the first place you have used the TAB key and the 'release type' line. This is the same problem that I am experiencing. Does your profile load and run? If it does what's wrong with my 'Shoot' programe?

Guest zth

Hi!It actually works fine for me.. What version of Shoot! are you using? Ths confogiration was made using 1.6.3, the newest version. I've checked the source through now, but failed to locate an error.Greetings,Zoltan Hegedus

Hi Zoltan,You hit the nail on the head. For some reason I was using 1.6. Got 1.6.3 and all is now fine.Thanks for your help