Sign in to follow this  
Guest Orleans

CDU font size

Guest Orleans

Hello, I'm new to this forum and this is my first post asking for advice. First, I've made a search through the forum but so far I've been unable to find any information to solve my problem.I have an annoying issue with the CDU: all the text, and the 'bold' text in particular, is too large in size. Sometimes left and right lines get superimposed one over the other, making the text really difficult to read.I'm running FS9 on a 19inch. display, with screen resolution 1280x1024, with FS9 res also set to 1280x1024, and this problem does not happen in any other aircraft panel, except the PMDG737NG CDU.Any ideas on how may I solve this issue?Thanks.Mike.

Mike-did you perhaps erase the Windows font called "Lucida console"?You need to have that installed, for our CDU to display properly.Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Claude troncy

Bonjour,In the Display proprety, could you check your DPI setting. I had this problem when it was set to large size (120DPI), it is OK now with normal size (96DPI)RegardsClaude Troncy

Guest Orleans

Hi again,I have the Lucida Console font installed. The problem is, as Claude suggests, that my DPI setting is 120 dpi in the Display properties. I've set it to normal (96) and now CDU text reads ok. Thanks Claude.But... now all text in windows is tiny and really difficult to read, that's why I had set it to 120 dpi initially.It would be nice an option to allow users to change the CDU font size in PMDG737NG, so we can get rid of this issue. Would it be possible?Mike.