Sign in to follow this  
Guest moshe_be

Okay...so what is THIS image?

I think it has something to do with time, if u look it says PM at the end, so maybe something is gonna happen at 7:38 PM. Just a thought.Adam Kaleniak

>Anyone wonder why the nubmers were written in the windows?You wanted to write "Welcome to the PMDG website last updated with sales information for the now released Beechcraft 1900D" but didn't have enough windows?

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Gents->Cuz that's where Boeing puts the numbers until the aircraft>is painted?>>Next picture, please!:)>MIKE WINS!Good geuess, Mike. If the airplane needs to be flown before a reg number can be put on her- and you don't want to put a placard on the tail- you can stick the numbers in the windows....Okay- more pictures in a bit. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

>I think it has something to do with time, if u look it says>PM at the end, so maybe something is gonna happen at 7:38 PM.>Just a thought.>Adam KaleniakGod damn, PM=Precision Manuals.

Thank u 744pilot for the tip, but i kinda figured that out on my own. They did say look closely, so maybe its a trick or something i dont know, it was just a guess. and dont u have to sign each post with ure name.adam kaleniak

>>I think it has something to do with time, if u look it says>>PM at the end, so maybe something is gonna happen at 7:38>PM.>>Just a thought.>>Adam Kaleniak>>God damn, PM=Precision Manuals.I was thinking that too!I think it would be cool if there was a paint, of the plane with zero color!Like just the metal look, off the assembly line!

Guest BrunoF

Very nice...would be even better if N744PM ;)Best,Bruno Francescoli.

ALSO...it could mean that boeing (pmdg) just rolled the bird off assembly, and now it is going to get the boeing (pmdg) paint so they can do all the testing (beta)!:-badteeth

Guest Ray CYYZ

Bah, it will not be truly cool until Anthony figures out a way of having text scrolling along the windows with some new gauge linked into the FMC keypad so users can key in their own messages. ;)Ray

Mr Earhart,Talking about paint. Do you, or anyone, have a clue as to how much the paint job on a 737 really weighs in?Cheers,

Guest BrunoF

Good Question, Mats!I'm also interested if anyone knows how much a fully painted 737NG weighs.AA Doesn't paint them all because this way they save weight and can load more cargo, so the added weigh has to be significant, I guess...Bruno Francescoli.

Guest tcable

>Good Question, Mats!>>I'm also interested if anyone knows how much a fully painted>737NG weighs.>>AA Doesn't paint them all because this way they save weight>and can load more cargo, so the added weigh has to be>significant, I guess...>>Bruno Francescoli.Also because the labor it takes to polish the aircraft is less than that to maintain the paint- less dpwntime at C or D checks.Boeing makes no cliams of better performance without paint than with paint.

Hiya,Ever maintained a polished aircraft :( ? Give me a good paint job any day to polishing aluminum. The only reason for taking extra time at C/D checks would be for a complete re-paint. Otherwise keeping a polished a/c like AA does takes constant work, even at B checks to keep it looking nice.OK, the window shades have the registration until the plane goes through the paint shops.JohnBoeing 727/737 Mechanic

>MIKE WINS!>>Good geuess, Mike. If the airplane needs to be flown before a>reg number can be put on her- and you don't want to put a>placard on the tail- you can stick the numbers in the>windows....>>Okay- more pictures in a bit. ;-)>>You mean they don't put that paper temp on the back bumper or in the rear window.