Sign in to follow this  
Guest BP

key commands seem messed up

Guest BP

My key assignments seem messed up. I mapped CTL-F9 and CTL-F10 to retract/extend the air stairs. I tried hitting the CTL key to unstick it as I've read but that doesn't help either. I can extend them but can't retract them. I tried mapping them to SHF-F9 and SHF-F10 and a few other keys but nogo. I also can't get the cargo doors to open with any key map, i.e. Shift+E+2 or 3 or 4 or anyting else, the main door opens/closes with all the above.I checked my FS9.cfg but can't find anyting wrong. Could my FS9.cfg be corrupt? If so how can correct it.Any ideas would be helpful.ThanksBill

Guest BP

I tried resetting to the default but the problem still occurs. Oddly, it only happens with PMDG737NG. Each time I've reset to defaults then remapped, the rear door opens once, then won't again there after. I can't get the cargo doors to open with any key map. Stairs won't retract using CTL-F9, but will with TAB or any other key mapped.Something is messing up the keys, just not sure what it is.BillAlienware 2.8g Radeon 9700 ProKlipsch 5.1SB Audigy Plat.

Guest BP

Hi John,I have the stairs mapped to TAB and CTL-F10 Ret/Ext respectively, CTL-F9 would not retract the stairs. I can't get the cargo or rear doors to open at all. I tried mapping the modifiers CTL+E, SHF+E and just E, +1... I also tried CTL-D,SHF-D and just D, +1.... but only the main door opens. Just once the cargo opened with D+2 immediately after re-setting to defaults and re-mapping and immediately starting FS9, then wouldn't open again.I'm baffled. :-hmmmBill