Sign in to follow this  
NJ_Flyer

PMDG 717 and 777

A 777 would be sweet. Although PSS are apparently making a new 777 and 747. From what Ive seen, PMDG would make a great 777. Its my favourite airliner. Would pay $100 AUS for that addonRyan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

good idea!
Holy crapYou just pulled this thread from the stone-age, let it die.Ryan Briggs.

Guest anthony31fs

I wondered why all these people kept saying they couldn't wait for the 747-400. I was about to tell them it had been released when I noticed the dates :) . Had FS9 even been released in Jan 04?Anthony Lynch

Wow seriously? You revived a 6 year old thread!?Simply unbelievable. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Airliner pilots are flying in-bound, out-bound radials. That's how old this thread is...Let it die. We know - everyone wants a 777. And an Airbus. alkjasl kdjaidohk are e32 fds....!!!!!

Personally, I would prefer a 717, but I don't want to start any arguments.... :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I would surely buy the 717. 717 is one of my favorite airliners of all time. I hope PMDG does roll one out in the future. As stated there are a number of airlines that fly the 717. AirTran has a large number of 717's in their fleet.Chad

Guest vhnc2000

I would also purchase a 717 in a heart beat!

Same for me. Twin jet, same electronics as the MD11, short/medium haul. Sure would be interesting.BrunoPS to the PMDG developpers : you need a good sense of humour when five years worth of development (744, MD11) disappear in a single thread. Did you notice that some weirdos were already asking for a 777 back in 2004? :( PPS : Who said this thread was dead?