Sign in to follow this  
NJ_Flyer

PMDG 717 and 777

Guest ChristophIllmer

Hi, I doubt that we will see a 717. How many airlines out there are flying the 717? I guess there simply is no market for this airliner. A 777 would be nice, though but first let them finish the 747-400 :-) :-).

Guest slapshot

>>>>Hi, I doubt that we will see a 717. How many airlines out there are flying the 717? I guess there simply is no market for this airliner<<<<10 Airlines fly the 717! That's plenty! Only 19 fly the 777! Im sure a 717 would sell just as good as there 737NG! People want good Airline jets. I bet just about every PMDG customer would by a GOOD PMDG717!PMDG just don't go building any Airbuses! P#S totally turned me off them! And I dont want an aircraft that reminds me of them. ( and I know you would build a much better airbus )Pete http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest ChristophIllmer

>>>>10 Airlines fly the 717!<<<>>>Only 19 fly the 777<<<>>>PMDG just don't go building any Airbuses! P#S totally turned me off them! And I dont want an aircraft that reminds me of them. ( and I know you would build a much better airbus )<<<

Guest Buck Bolduc

How about the 7E7?Ok, just kidding!They do have pics on the boing website. It will be a few years before it arrives. With the advances in Tech it should be a hellava plane.Best

Ok, Well Im not sure there are alot of airlines that fly the b1900 either.But there still doing one.Personally I think that PMDG should do ALL the Boeing Aircrafts.Im sure that any aircraft PMDG did would sell many many many copies.Give you an example. CaptainSim did a 727.....how many airlines fly those?What about the 707...>?Hope this makes my point.

Peter Osborn

Guest ba747heavy

This is my opinion as a user of FS, not as a PMDG beta tester......I would love to see the 777 in FS. They did an outstanding job of it in FLY! and FLY!2, and it would be amazing to see them increase the functionality of there original 777 and move it into FS.It makes my mouth water just thinking about it :D

Guest Hugo Frey

A Triple-Seven from PMDG would be the absolute greatest for me.Regards from LSZH

Guest ChristophIllmer

About the B1900, well I guess there is a well-know person who is flying this jet :-) *hint*.

Guest ChristophIllmer

About the B1900, well I guess there is a well-known person who is flying this jet :-) *hint*.

Guest esperienza

I copy that, a good 777 is something I've been waiting for a long time...David

Guest a330pilot

I PMDG,My best commercial aiplane is the Boeing 757.I like see this airplane built by PMDG team.I wait for the 747-400, screenshots please !!!

By the way Christopher.... The B1900 is NOT a jet ....:(

Peter Osborn