Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

New Beechcraft 1900D Liveries!

Captains,As of Sunday Evening, Jan 25, we have uploaded three more Desktop Wallpapers for you! These include NAYSA (great for that Canary Island Scenery), EuroManx, and an additional Air Santo Domingo!Hop on over to the PMDG Express B1900 Product page at www.precisionmanuals.com and check them out!Enjoy!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/wallpaper1.jpgWe will be showcasing additional B1900D livery previews/wallpapers throughout the week.Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest BrunoF

Looking good! Thanks for the updateBruno Francescoli.

Guest JamieG

awesome i got one question, on the pictures the paint has almost a reflection of the wings and body built into it? Is that on the real plane too--because that looks SOOOO Realistic its not even funny--amazing shots!

Guest garyarnold

Will it be possible to do a livery for Central Mountain Air for us Canadian fans.Regards,Gary ArnoldCYYC

Guest a330pilot
Guest RogerRoger

Come on Mr Tavendale - Show us the Impulse Cocky.....you know you want to.

Guest slapshot

they look sweet! thanks pmdg!

Guest dpc

Very Very nice!!! Will we be flying these soon ;) ??Dave

The wall papers do look very cool, but I'd like to see screenshots of the liveries in FS2004. FS doesn't support the kind of reflections that are shown in these wall papers, so I think that screenshots would be a more accurate representation.

Guest dewliner

Hi from Goose Bay Labrador canada.Thank you for doing what i've been meaning to do for a whilenow . I would also love to see Air Labrador GLHO 1900D in her new colors that is all blue . If you want to see what she lookslike just send me an e-mail . My e-mail is kevinpardy@nf.sympatico.ca Happy Flying .Kindest Regards ,Kevin Pardy .