Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So what is THIS image? Is it? Is it? Nooooo......

Guest Paragon

Hmmm...I don't understand then why no one has attached winglets to it. Perhaps they designed a more efficient wing, like with the 777?/Mikkelp.s. what about the HUD?

Guest Paragon

I just looked at the Boeing site and they mention that the -900 also has a winglet option. Is it because no one flies with them that you guy's won't do one?/Mikkel

Definitely going to buy IF you have included an option to SAVE the panel configuration this time so real people can take breaks from their simulator!How much is this going to cost regular PMDG 737NG customers?Adam MooreRegistered PMDG OwnerPPL(A)/IR/NR

Guest Matthias1975

But is it really so important for you guys if some operators use winglets or stairs?What if there comes a new operator that uses a 600 with stairs?What I want to say is, I would prefere if you would let the simmer himself decide which configuration he wants for flying in FS.Ofcours I do not know if this is much more work to implement those things in each model, but I thought it would be a great option that could satisfied everyone. :-)On the other hand, if you keep to the operators why do you provide us with a Lufthansa livery then? LH never used the 700 and will never do!! ;-)

Neither will SN Brussels Airlines, but it's still my favourite B736 to fly, just georgeous, thanks PMDG. Their scheme would look nice on a 737,738 and 739 as well ;-) ;-)greetz,Thomas

Guest N1152S

Really awesome, I cant wait for this thing!!!! Not to be invasive but this mean its in beta?

Dave,Not quite, The B1900 is still in Beta. The 800 is in early Commisioning checks. Lots of Seats & Galleys to install, and loads of System checkouts to perform before it can be released for its "B " flights. Stay Tuned. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Will the press be present for these "B" flights, if they are are I hope the stories make the front page LOL:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol(psst - any chance you could sneak me a security pass to the PMDG hanger/ramp)

Alaister Kay

Guest nramsey

Wow, looks awesome! I love that unfinished non-paint scheme too :)

Guest Matthew Murray

Hey PMDG, With or Without a livery, it looks fantastic. The Roll-Out colours look fantastic, and really do make the 737NG feel and look like the 737NG. It seems from any perspective the 737NG looks just right. Well Done! Look forward to flying her!King Regards, Matthew Murray-|http://www.precisionmanuals.com|-[bR]http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

That 800 is great! Would be sweet if we had the option of the no painted model.. would be kool if we could get that in the 600/700 too.Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer