Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So what is THIS image? Is it? Is it? Nooooo......

Really nice! :)Is there a switch in the cockpit where you can switch between the PFD and ND styles during flight?

Guest Ted_Pan

Looking absolutely great folks...The 8/900 srs is a beautiful aircraft one that I have had the pleasure to fly in... several times in the near recent past!She climbs and flies much different that her predecessors...Looking forward to getting my hands on your new jewel Robert Randazzo et al...Is it safe to assume that she'll be wearing I understand that [link:airliners.net/open.file/152404/L/|N305AS] is the [link:airliners.net/open.file/150117/L/]first 737-990 to enter commercial service?Regards Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

>> If you look in the PMDG options menu, you will notice an>option (blanked out for now) for which style of panel that you>wish to use...>>>[h4]Best Wishes,>Randy J. Smith>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgOk. I always thought that in real aircraft pilot can choose which mode to use, but that's obviously not the case then. :)

Guest Julian McCoy

Hmmm, very nice, ive enjoyed your 600/700 models, i will surely love this!!