Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So what is THIS image? Is it? Is it? Nooooo......

Guest rellehenk

>Looking good PMDG. Thanks for the hard work :-jumpy They will have to thank you for being interested in their product ;)PMDG, I will certainly buy your product, it is looking good :)

Guest rellehenk

it is a great product, but it isn't freeware. Come on!"I love you" :S

those shots kick some arse!i have a question though, how will the new 2dpanel run on frames compared to the one we use now?

Same. ;-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest rellehenk

Will there be more customer options? Like another Radio Altimeter for example? Can you tell us more about the extra functionality of the 738? I am really interested :)regards

Rob, nice, Vin has done a great job on the model, and I'm sure, the rest of the team have learn't a lot from the 600/700 experience.This is the next on my wish list, just after the B1900, and just before the 744 :)I look forward to some of the masterpiece's Bob, Pete and John are to produce over the next few months and would love to see some previews ;)Does anyone alse believe we need a PMDG 777???? cause I know the market is lacking one and with the quality that PMDG produce, I can't think of another that could come close.

Guest BrunoF

;( :-hmmm :-doh >> I though it was the 744. :-roller ;)Looks good! Very nice job on the 2D Panel, looks much better.Bruno Francescoli.

Guest Matthias1975

Lookin

There aren't any -600 operators which use Air Stairs, so thats why they aren't available.The 800 will have options for both, just like the -700. The -900 probably won't, same reason as the -600.. No operators have them with stairs or winglets.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Guest B742FAN

GREAT pics. Thank you for continuing your remarkable work! 900??? You guys releasing the 900 with the 800?___Josh

Guest rellehenk

You could have some more respect

Guest Paragon

Is the -900 wing that much more efficient than the -800 or do they have the same wing?Is there going to be a HUD...pleeeeaaaaassse. :)