Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Even more previews of the 1900D!

Captains,We've updated the B1900 Product page yet again, this time with new screen shots of the airplane in its native environment, and more wallpapers. New Wallpapers include Mesa Airlines, Continental Express, and PGA Express!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/wallpaper2.jpgSo hop on over to www.precisionmanuals.com and take a look!VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Lobaeux4

WOW!! That Mesa plane is vibrant!You guys are killing us with anticipation.Looks like another hit on your hands.

Great wallpapers Vin. Does American Airlines (Express) use the 1900D?? (United Express is proudly displayed on ALL 4 monitors) Mike B.

Guest triton25

Wow, I'm not a big 1900 fan, but man, what works of art. Looking at those beauties in 1600x1200. One word....Unbelievable. Stroking my Credit card in bated anticipation!!Tony P.

Guest Trist

Beautiful wallpaper, specially the Portugalia CS-TMV, it's from my country,Portugal. PMDG have the best paints I ever seen!!Did PMDG also get to do wallpapers for the 737NG?Daniel Trist

Damn!! I was hoping to skip this one, since I'm not into props myself, and I'm not a big fan of livery's either, since I rarely see them ;) BUT looking at that great PGA paint I MIGHT ;) buy this baby and just ONCE leave the system modeling and handling apart....Jos

Guest KiloPapa11

Looks beautiful!!! No Gulfstream Continental Connection?? =But amazing work guys...Kyle Patton

Guest DonaldS

Beautiful, just beautiful.Where can I sign up to purchase this aircraft? Can I put my name on some sort of list that will notify me when it is available? Can I order and pay ahead of time?Thanks,Donald

Guest cyxe

I have to ask this cause there maybe other Canadians woundering the same thing, But is there going to be a Centeral Mountain Air (operates for Air Canada in B.C.)?Just asking,Thanks,Justin

Guest cyxe

That is just great, Now I have to wait and you just got me excited!Thanks for the pic, it looks great!CYXEJustin

Guest CarlHill

C'mon guys, you're killing us. Finally a worthy commuter for FS9. How long does it take to beta test such an aircraft. Seems like release should be any day now!CH