Sign in to follow this  
Guest 160732

V 1.3

Guest 160732

I read that this opdate sometimes makes problems, is there a risk here and if so, how big is it. I have not installed it yet because everything woks fine as it is. Any god advise please.Ole

Guest sj3

Ole: IMSHO, you should be fine until something strage comes up that requires you to post a question here. At that time, people who can help you would prefer, I think, that you be on the latest release. There is at least one person who has had no problems with 1.3...me!Good luck.

Guest esperienza

What kind of problems, not aware of any that could or not have you take a risk by installing it.:-hmmm David

Guest rvdlaak

I concur with SJ on this - you are probably better off trying it. But with so many different configurations out there its really very difficult to tell (as you probably know) if you will have a problem on updating. To answer your question based on my upgrade, I have not had any adverse effects since installation..cheers,Ronniehttp://ronnie.vandelaak.com/baw644.gif

Guest 160732

Ronnie.Thanks for a clear answer, you are probably right so I will do it. I like flying but am not so sharp on pc problems, thats why I am a little carefull.cheers Ole