Sign in to follow this  
Guest iflyswa

Lower frame rates on multiplayer

Guest iflyswa

Hey I just got done flying online and noticed my FPS were rather low while online. I hadn't experienced this before especially after I installed my new graphics card. When I got offline, I was looking at my landing in the replay and my FPS went up by like 8 or so. Not sure what caused this but if anybody else has experienced then shout! Thanks.

Guest tmetzinger

>Hey I just got done flying online and noticed my FPS were>rather low while online. I hadn't experienced this before>especially after I installed my new graphics card. When I got>offline, I was looking at my landing in the replay and my FPS>went up by like 8 or so. Not sure what caused this but if>anybody else has experienced then shout! Thanks.depending on the number of other players in your area, your frame rate can drop a bit as those players have to be modelled by the sim.I flew in a SWA online event once and when I landed at the destination I was down in the single digits because there were over 30 other airplanes on the field.You can set your multiplayer settings to not display airplanes beyond a certain range - this helps for everything but takeoffs and landings.

Guest Rajah

Hi Timothy,I am looking for another solution.As you said: while landing the framerate drops!In my case to 1 !! Not flyable. You can swith off multiplayer.The cause is that 737PMDG costs a lot more framerate than a atandard plane ora CSL plane. E.g.IVAO translate every oyher plane into an B373PMDG.Have you any idea to change that?Kind regards,Frans DekkerKLM074

This could be due to:a) bad installed CSL liveries:( the IVAO FS2002 FS2004 relay could have a bug. Try SBRelay instead. Also SBRelay has solved a long time SB bug regarding Ground Speed.Jos