Sign in to follow this  

Edit Voicepack?

I'av installed the voicepak now i need help i found the voice for "LOT" and now i have updated the airlines.cfg now i put in the "LOT" in the airline.cfg of a LOT Polish Airlines B767-200 and _300 now it does not say LOT it says lima, oscar, trot, now please help me i need help with this...thank you...

Guest Joshieca

Mine works....I just tried it out....Make sure that you updated your airlines.cfg file AND that you updated your voicepack file AND that you try using LOT not lot...Hope that helps...[div align=center]http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fstimeslink.gif]CHINESE PROVERB"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to bangkok."[/div][/font://http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fst.../i][/div][/font

one more question do i have the LOT highlited in the left box and press up date or what i tried it but it doesn/t workplease help give me more sugestions thanks...

Guest Joshieca

Ok heres what I did...1. Opened the program...2. Loaded the file Sample.vcpmod3. Under the FILE menu you should see the words: Update Voicepack. Choose that......4. Then under the TOOLS menu select: Update Airlines.cfg file.5. Close the program and it should work....Thats all I did...I did no problems here...

ok thanks it worked on one of my air craft but the others didn't but it had LOT on the airline but another ques do i have to add a flight Number after LOTLIKE THis Airline=LOT 007 or LOTthanks....

Guest Joshieca

No, no.......heres my data for my 737's LOT airlines...exampletitle=Boeing 737-400 Polish Airlinessim=Boeing737-400model=panel=sound=texture=polishkb_checklists=Boeing737-400_checkkb_reference=Boeing737-400_refatc_id=atc_airline=LOTatc_flight_number=8198ui_manufacturer=Boeingui_type=737-400ui_variation=Polish Airlinesvisual_damage=1description=One should hard....

ok manthank you alot it helped i been putting in all the stuff you said like the LOT but i tried to keep the atc id blank and it helped thanks for your help....

seems that helped you a LOT :-lol :-lol :-lol sorry,couldn't resist to make a bad joke

Can i ask you a question guys do you know were i could find a A310 Air Jamaica or a A321 Air Jamaica...thanks....