Sign in to follow this  
Guest jetfighters_dk

PMDG 737NG Speedbrake retraction

Guest jetfighters_dk

Hey guys,I'm new here, so my issue has probably been talked about before. When I extend the speedbrakes (spoilers) in the air and push the button again to retract them, they don't retract. Is it a bug or a faulty installation from my side? Hope you can help me. PMDG's 737NG RULES!!! Without a doubt the best addon ever!Best regardsStephenFly now! Work later...www.jetfighters.dk

Guest tmetzinger

>Hey guys,>>I'm new here, so my issue has probably been talked about>before. When I extend the speedbrakes (spoilers) in the air>and push the button again to retract them, they don't retract.>Is it a bug or a faulty installation from my side? Hope you>can help me. PMDG's 737NG RULES!!! Without a doubt the best>addon ever!>>Best regards>Stephen>>Fly now! Work later...>www.jetfighters.dkDue to the different way the speedbrakes are modelled in PMDG and FS, (FS doesn't model a "flight" position) if you extend the speedbrakes in the air, you need to use the "arm" command (default SHIFT-/" to get them to move back from the flight postion. pressing Shift-/ again will move them out of ARM.So, in the air:"/" extends them to FLIGHT position"shift-/" puts them in ARM position from RETRACT or FLIGHT"shift-/" retracts them from ARM position.

Guest jetfighters_dk

Hey Timothy!Thanks for your reply...that solved my problem. I just assumed that it was like all the other airplanes in FS (same key for extend/retract spoilers) but now problem is solved :()PMDG 737NG was and still is the best addon ever.Fly now! Work later...www.jetfighters.dk