Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

new tutorial touching down - call for beta testers

Guest tmetzinger
http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/60599.jpgI'm reasonably confident that I'll have this wrapped up by tomorrow night, so I'm looking for ten (10) additional beta testers. If you'd like to help, please send me a note at tmetzinger@aol.com, and give me the following information:Your nameYour country/nationYour ability to read englishDepth of your experience with MS Flight Sim (where 1 is you just got it, and 10 is you remember when it fit on a floppy).Depth of your experience with the PMDG 737 (where 1 is you just got it, and 10 is you've got more than 100 actual hours flying it).I'm going to try and pick a good cross sample no later than noon tomorrow, and those I chose can expect to find a copy by return e-mail on Monday morning. I'd like comments back by Thursday night, so I can make corrections and have it uploaded to AvSim on Saturday or Sunday.One other qualification, you need to be able accept an email with an attachment size of 15 MB. I'll work to split the tutorial across multiple files if it gets larger than that.For folks that are curious, I've written two of five flights and we're sitting at 60-odd pages plus reference material, and I expect that it will be close to 100 pages when done. Fortunately each lesson builds on the previous one so they get shorter and easier to write.

Guest Paul Heaney

You've Got Mail!

count me ini will send you all the details and my other email so you can send me large filesBo

Bo Klop

Guest tmetzinger

I've got my ten beta testers, and they are:Brian CorleyPhil LankfordSam MantelRobert LechnerPeter PallenSoren Dissing (he better not dis my work!)Sebastien MilliotSandy SeidlerGavin SteinerGeorge StoddardAnd a bonus tester in Michael Swannick who's a muckety-muck in SimSouthwest and keeps my flight time - it never hurts to suck up the bosses!Mail will go out tomorrow morning.No more applications will be accepted.

Guest BrunoF

> ... it never hurts to suck up the bosses <:-lol :-lol Bruno Francescoli.

Guest milliotseb

hello,Nice to be in the beta team . I will do my best with my new point of view for pmdg 737 ngI will sleep a lot to have a lot of time to work tomorrowsebastien france

Awesome!The great news is that I've taken Monday off work!Guess what I'll be doing all day long.Tim - can you call and explain to my wife why I'm locked up in my office all day?Gav