Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aidi

Go Flight video amazing clouds!!!

Have a look at the Go Flight video thats available fromhttp://www.simpilot.com/download/GoFlight/gfac.wmvNear the end of the video there is a sequence of a miltary jet flying though some clouds.These clouds are amazing!!!What sim is this?Surely it's not FS2002? If it is how do I get my clouds to look like that?Matthew.

What do you mean "cheesy"?Do you know what flight sim this is?I have seen the FSWclouds but is this what there are using?Matthew.

Matthew,That seems to be FlightSim 2002 and it would seem that they are using FSWClouds as well. My media player isn't working very good but that's my impression from the video.Mike

Hi, Actually the clouds shot are from xplane, the video improve alot whats you see, in the real xplane they are repetitive etc..... Just to tell you again thats the sky color and t&l is the key for weather..I have clouds like those not realesed yet for fs sky weather and fs sky world etc...Just be patient because we are doing this weather for fs2002 and fs2004, so they will be tons of clouds..ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Your skyweather sounds amazing.When do you think skyweather will be released?If you want another beta tester I'll be happy participate.Matthew.

Guest Joshieca

>What do you mean "cheesy"? >>Do you know what flight sim this is? >>I have seen the FSWclouds but is this what there are using? >>>Matthew. Sorry about the "cheesy" comment....I work in the film/movie production industry so I am a bit overly critical of "published" videos/movies.

Guest Paul_W

I agree with you on the quality of the video. I thought it was poor and there was very little to be seen of the clouds after the quick edits. I hope MS releases some clips of CSF3 soon; that's the one that should provide the next big step in sky simulation.