Sign in to follow this  
Guest radarbeam

More PMDG Wallpaper for Customers (Updated)

Guest radarbeam

Wow that is beautiful! I LOVE the Air Labrador livery! Unbelievable what you guys can do! You have once again raised the bar! Congratulation. I can"t wait for that one to be in my hangar!

Hey guys, I love it!I keep seeing the list of liveries being updated, but haven't seen any for Midwest Connect (formerly Skyways). Are you planning on doing that? That is the ONLY airline to fly into my home airport :)

Captains,As the release of the PMDG Express B1900D draws near, we've uploaded a large assortment of new B1900D livery previews for your enjoyment! http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/pro.../wallpaper3.jpgThe new liveries include:Central Mountain AirAir AllianceArizona ExpressGreat Lakes (3 varieties)US Airways ExpressAir NamibiaAir LabradorContinental Connection (Bahamas)Also take a look at some of the new screen shots (which we update every few days) of the VC and Cabin!All this and more can be found at www.precisionmanuals.comVin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Sorry,can't find any pictures of this airline in either Skyways or Midwest Connect colors. If you can point me to some I can look about doing it.

Congratulations team.What a splendid work you did !!!!Thank you, thank you, thank youDavid

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest CarlHill

They all look great. What's the eta on finishing the beta testing. Is there any chance of getting to help with the beta? I've been out of work for a month and have plenty of time to help if possible? If not, how much longer will we have to suffer?CH

Guest Lobaeux4

Absolutely: WOW!!That Arizona Express is going to look fantastic in my hangar.

Guest DanWalloch

At airliners.net, look under Midwest Express Connection or Skyway Airlines (not skyways). Also there are a few 1900Ds sporting their new Midwest Connect livery, but there aren't any pics of those on the net......maybe if this weather clears up a little in Milwaukee, I could get a pic of the new livery. (PS....I work ramp for them!)

Hi Dan,I always mistakenly call it SkywayS instead of Skyway. It's a small world though! I live in Escanaba, so any time I fly out of here, we end up in Milwuakee.And same goes for me, I could probably get pictures if any are needed. The ramp is only a few feet from the entrance road at our airport.

Hello!mhmm, i cannot find the US Airways livery. Did you delete it fromthe server?

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png