Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

PMDG B737 and B736 will not load but crash FS9...

Please HELP PMDG.PMDG B737 and B736 will not load but crash FS9. I cannot load and fly anymore any of you three boeing birds. I have changed nothing within FS9, but changes some parameter of my BIOS and changed the Graphic Card. But is that the reason why my FS9 crashes and freezes???Do I have to reinstall all over again of the PMDG ware?

Hi PMDG,what's up? Are you online, or do you dont wanna help me?How can it happen that without any major change of my system, the PMDG Boeings will not load but freeze my FS9 and I have to shut it up using the task manager.

Guest Ray CYYZ

Torben,You need to give a lot more detail if you want help on something like that. We can't see your machine so you have to act like people's eyes.You state you changed your graphics card and bios settings. From what to what?It is obviously a hardware/driver issue, which has nothing to do with PMDG, but is a problem with either drivers and/or your hardware settings. PMDG while being a nice bunch of guys, don't do hardware support.Just to set your expectations, a bios/video card change is a MAJOR change, so no point stating you have not made any major changes to your system. They don't get any bigger then that. ;)Ray

For help with problems with our products contact support at support@precisionmanuals.com

Ray,well, I did change my bios settings befor and had NO problems. I did not updated the bios, but just changes some little settings. Never experienced problems. I run the PMDG while having installed my new graphic card already without experiencing any problems. So, I cannot give you any more data and info, because I see no reason why it suddendly doesnt work any more!My nvidia driver is a stable one and worked with PMDG already. I didnt chanced any other driver lately. I cannot think of any major change I did.I know of course what a major and what not a major change is. I am a computer technican.