Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrianSKW

B1900D

Guest BrianSKW

When is the B1900D expected to be finished and go on sale?Im so excited I cant sleep! :-roller

I am not with the developers, but here is what I expect.The product will be available in 18 months. If it is available before that, I consider it both a surprise and a bonus.P.S.This style of thought has saved me much anquish.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest radarbeam

I hope PMDG will have the same policy for the Beech 1900D that they had for SU2, in clear, the product will be released when it is ready, when most the bugs found during the beta testing are ironed out. This way, everyone, regardless of their system configuration and performance will be able to enjoy that beauty to it's fullest!But I've got to admit that I'm like a kid before Chrismas. The anticipation actually feels great lol ;)

Guest ba747heavy

:-lol Mike, great school of thought :)

Guest CarlHill

At least you got a reply out of them. My last 2 posts to this effect never got answered. All I want to know is how long a somewhat simple a/c takes to beta test? Also, what does it take to be able to beta test for PMDG? You'd think 15 years of flying in MSFS would be sufficient. I think the anticipation is magnified by the fact that we have no high quality commuters in FS2004. Everyone seems to be jet crazy. Hell, I'd pay in advance just to beta test this sweet thing!!!!CH

Gents!We are drawing close indeed! But as you guessed, we wont be pinning down a definite date until the date has arrived! We'll be releasing some interesting news in a day or so.. keep your eyes peeled!VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest flynman2

>>>>we wont be pinning down a definite date until the date has arrived!<<<<<<<<<<<

Guest Lobaeux4

CH- We have at least one high quality commuter plane. Oleksiy Frolov's Dash 8-300. The panel script is pretty small, there are updates to the subpanels to make them bigger. Hands-down, no contest, best freeware aircraft for MSFS. In fact, I'd have to say (minus FMC, which right now is pretty minimal, expanded features will be added at the end of February, AND I admit FMC is pretty important) it's tied with the NG as best freeware or payware, and that includes PSS, PIC and DF.

Guest CarlHill

But no VC, right? At least I don't remember one last time I looked. I love virtual cockpits!CH

Guest ba747heavy

CH -If you love VCs, then the 1900D will blow you away :)

Guest CarlHill

What's the frame rate like? Does the VC cause a big hit?CH

Guest CarlHill

Well, I guess you'd call the 146 a commuter. Heck, someone, smoking crack over at Abacus, is calling the 757 a commuter. How out of touch can you get? That's the funniest goof I've ever heard...CH

Guest CarlHill

My logic tells me that the 1900d is due any day. I wouldn't think an a/c this simple would require weeks of beta testing. I may be wrong though!CH