Sign in to follow this  
Guest skid_man

Beech 1900 Livery

Guest skid_man

Hi guys;Looking really fantastic! I must say that the entrance of PMDG into the MSFS camp has been one of the greatest things to ever happen! I have been with you guys through Aerowinx 747, FLY and now Flight Sim and you just keep getting better.Anyway, my question is I noticed that you have Air Labrador and Air Alliance from Canada and I was wondering if you will be doing a Georgian Express Livery? I am from the Muskoka area and fly out of Lake Simcoe Regional Airport and have seen many Beech 1900's in this livery.Richard Rowe

Guest skid_man

Thanks for the quick reply Vin.Was just on the Georgian Express website and see that they have one 1900D listed in their fleet.Cheers,Richard Rowe

Guest radarbeam

I get to see them everyday at work, picking up freight for UPS. I beleive I was told by one of their pilots that they operate some D models, could be wrong thought!

Guest hirsch944

It doesn't break down how many of which craft they own, but here:http://www.georgianexpress.com/fleet/beech1900.aspLooks like a simple enough paint, I'm sure one of the PMDG fans will do it.Dave HChief Operating OfficerEagle Express Virtual Airlineswww.EagleExpressVA.com

Guest DanWalloch

They don't fly the 1900D..........they fly the C.If you look @ the bottom of the page under fleet it clearly says Beech 1900C and for some reason its says D in the expination @ the top. Very odd.

Guest radarbeam

You guys are right, I got one right in front of me now and it's definitelly a C model.