Sign in to follow this  
Guest CarlHill

Let's all beg for a Saab340b

Guest CarlHill

Now that the b1900d is almost complete, let's lobby for a Saab 340b. Everyone has a Dash 8 or ATR, but the 340b has been abandoned by everyone that has tried to make one since FS2002. I vote for PMDG to do this for the next Express product. Otherwise, we'll never see one! Any second votes? I've started a pretty good model myself, but the window cutting discouraged me to the point of throwing my arms up!CH

Guest dpc

I don't know about beg, but I will throw my vote in for the 340b.Dave

Guest DanWalloch

I would also like to throw my $.02 in for the Saab 340B, and while I'm at maybe suggest the Embraer 120...??

Guest DannyW

Yea - Saab 2000 is great aircraft and truly forgotten by FS developers.

Guest pez_man

SAAB SAAB SAAB!!! :-jumpyrgrds fredrik

Guest JonnyRotten

SAAB 340A/B and / or EMB-120 like Dan said!

Boeing 777, Boeing 777, Boeing 777just my AUD$63.45 worth (after exchange rates)

Guest plncrzymikey

I'll vote for the SF340, unless I get the choice of the Saab or a Jetstream 41. Isn't there someone here who is quite familiar with this bird???waiting for the 1900D eagerly. love the 737NG but prefer a little less complexity; think this will fill the bill quite nicely, especially with integration with the RealityXP products.she looks great so far, team.Mike Mallonplncrzymikey@comcast.net

Travis I am with youI reckon PMDG would scoop the pool with a range of 777, 747, 767 and 757 as well as the new 747Lets face it, the other addon merchants seem to have got the french bug and gone airbus on us allAs one fella saidIf it aint Boeing, I aint going!RobYBBN

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

An EMB110 - the Bandit. I have fond memories of flying in the Bandierante (as pax)ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Here, here. PMDG has soooooooo much information on Boeing now it can't be funny........Surely it would be much easier now for PMDG to continue on the Boeing bandwagon, as they have learnt soooo much from the NG.But then again, who am I to know? I just pay my money and have fun with it:)

Guest CarlHill

Keep in mind that I'm talking about the Express line, which I believe is smaller a/c without all of the complex systems. That in itself would make the Saab 340B or Emb 120 a good choice to follow up the 1900D.CH