Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

Project Question

PMDG, Two questions for you, first, you wouldn't by any chance be entertaining the idea of doing a 757 or 767 in the near future, I know you did it with the fly! and fly! 2 series, but those two planes are my favorite so I just had to ask. Second question, this really isn't for PMDG, but for anyone who can help. I download the AWACS from the FS 2002 section (because there are no AWACS for 2004) but when you try to use the aircraft, the engines are missing and of course the radar dome is missing. So my question is, is there any way to fix that or are there any programs out there that will convert 2002 aircraft to fs 2004?ThanksJeff USAF

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I am I to understand that there will be no 757/767?Jeff USAF

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Jeff,Our immediate plans are to release the 800/900 when ready then release the 747 Queen of the Skies. No discussion regarding follow-on projects have been held so everything is open for debate among the team members. As soon as we have a product plan that is ready for public release, Robert will let everybody know.