Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG EXPRESS B1900D Pre-Release Info/Images!!!

Captains-Release of the PMDG EXPRESS B1900D is expected to happen within days, so we thought we'd give you another round of detailed screen shots of this exciting new airplane offering from PMDG EXPRESS!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/PicOneA.jpgStarting on the outside, here are a few more images to show the significant attention to detail that has been given to the external visual model:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/PicOneB.jpgMoving to the inside of the aircraft, 2D cockpit panel has been constructed using images taken directory from the B1900D aircraft. In order to duplicate the layout of the B1900D as closely as possible, we have used a combination of default MSFS gauges and custom designed PMDG gauges to incorporate layouts unique to the B1900. For example, the autopilot and many light switches have been custom designed by PMDG to mirror those found in the B1900D cockpit.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/PicTwo.jpgThe virtual cockpit also uses a combination of default MSFS and PMDG custome guages in order to replicate the look and FEEL of the B1900D cockpit as faithfully as possible!Note the immersive feel of the cockpit layout and eye location within the Virtual Cockpit environment. We are confident that most users will find the VC becomes a favorite view from which to fly the airplane!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/PicThree.jpgFor those customers who use Active Camera, we have included a full virtual cabin from which you can watch the world go by at a Commuter Airline pace!(Note: There is no lavatory on this one! So use the facilities before you take off!)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/PicFour.jpgThe flight model for the airplane has been designed in PMDG's award winning style, using aircraft performance data from the manufacturers manuals! We are certain you will find the B1900D to be agreeable and pleasant to fly on those short hops between longer 737 runs!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/PicFive.jpgAs we've mentioned, the PMDG EXPRESS product line will appeal to those pilots who want an airplane that includes PMDG's reknowned quality, while not requiring 250 pages of reading just to start the engines! So while we have not included the minute level of systems modeling that is included in the PMDG 737, all the major functions of the aircraft supported by the latent Microsoft Flight Simulator systems model are present, including the ability to turn on/off various items and even feather engines in flight if necessary!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/PicSix.jpgDuring the past few weeks we have received questions from users of Reality XP's line of products wondering if we will allow for users to customize the airplane in order to use their Reality XP gauges in the cockpit of the PMDG EXPRESS B1900D....In the interest of keeping things customer-friendly, we have done you one better- by working with Reality XP to provide Reality XP users with a downloadable set of panel files that are pre-configured for all possible Reality XP setups.... So if you already own, or decide to buy Reality XP's line of gauges, you can quickly install them to make your B1900D look like this:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/PicSeven.jpgSo, in summary, the PMDG EXPRESS B1900D flies as beautifully as it looks, and includes a range of 2D cockpit and virtual cockpit options including a number of custom PMDG additions to fully immerse you in the B1900D cockpit! Moving stairs, cockpit door and cargo door animations round out a truly exciting visual experience!In typical PMDG fashion we are also providing a range of model options for those users who prefer 2D, Virtual Cockpit or Virtual Cockpit and Cabin models to suit their frame rate needs.Additionally we are including at no cost a range of options for Active Camera users, and Reality XP users, just to ensure that the B1900D becomes your favorite airplane when you aren't flying he PMDG 737!The PMDG EXPRESS B1900D is being finalized for release, and will be available within days!We'll see you in the commuter terminal!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I've got cold hard cash, and I'm ready!!!!Looks stunning by the way! PMDG rules the virtual skys again.Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest radarbeam

You guys are real artists! This is one sexy aircraft. And thank you so much team for making the Reality Xp gauges an option!I get to work with 1900D at work alot and this is as good as it gets folks, this is the real thing.

Guest N1152S

How many times do I have to say it?! No selling is needed! Just tell me when its out and I'll throw my wallet at you, no questions asked! Great works guys! This will be a nice diversion from the 737!

Guest Gdavis101

oooh ahhhh, WOW! I am speechless, absolutely gorgeous!!

Guest BrunoF

WOW! Great work PMDG!!:-eek :-eekBruno Francescoli.

Have to agree... You guys ARE artists!-Dan

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

Guest hirsch944

OK, my pockets are officially tight, if you know what I mean ;-)But not so tight that I can't pry my credit card out of them. Beautiful work!! Who else out there is extremely glad that PMDG came onto the MS Flight Sim scene!!!!Dave HChief Operating OfficerEagle Express Virtual Airlineswww.EagleExpressVA.com

Great job on it guys. One question, if I don't have the Reality XP gauges, how is the plane navigated? Sorry to seem daft but is there an FMC or some other type of INS with the plane? Also for those that know, what is the typical range of the 1900 as well as the standard cruising altitude?Sorry guys, but does anyone also have the website for Reality xp?Many thanks.

Eric 

Guest BrunoF

> Great job on it guys. One question, if I don't have the Reality XP gauges, how is the plane navigated? Sorry to seem daft but is there an FMC or some other type of INS with the plane?

Thank you so much PMDG for a lovely addition to my hangar! Being a potential first-time buyer from your company, I have a question that may have been answered (but I couldn't find any results): Will the liveries previewed on your website (plus any others to be painted) be included in the package? Will they be free add-ons, or will each livery be a separate purchase? Please do fill me in. Congratulations in advance on a job well done!George

Guest Marc Harrington

George,the liveries will be available as free downloads on our homepage. This is mentioned in the product specifications on the PMDG Express B1900D product page.Sincerely,

Guest Marc Harrington

You can create an IFR flight plan with FS, then switch the HSI to GPS, and then use the default MS GPS system to navigate. The autopilot will follow the route, making it the easiest way to navigate.Reality XP can be found at www.reality-xp.com. It is really worth it to add the gauges even if they seem expensive. It's a whole different experience with them.Sincerely,

Guest Paul Heaney

If we don't add in the Reality Guages, then what? Why buy an addon, what's the advantages over the Ones that come with the Aircraft. Sorry if this seems like a silly question, as I really have no idea what the answer is.