Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG EXPRESS B1900D Pre-Release Info/Images!!!

Absolutely amazing, I can't find the right words. That will be on my HD as soon as it's released and my first payware addition in a while. What a beautiful commuter package. Keep up the great work. To bad we didn't have a B1900 sim at the academy, but heck, who needs one anyway when your package becomes available ;-)Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX9.0b,GeforceFX5700(128MB)(Det.53.03),5ChannelPCI sound (latest drivers)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

>> Great job on it guys. One question, if I don't have the>Reality XP gauges, how is the plane navigated? Sorry to seem>daft but is there an FMC or some other type of INS with the>plane? <>>No there's not FMC or INS in this plane. How is the plane>navigated? VOR, Radials, NDBs... the old way>>Bruno Francescoli.Alright, I can do old school..no worries there.

Eric 

Paul,take a look at their web site. They explain it much better than I could. ;)

Guest DanWalloch

"Will release in days" TOOOOOOOO Long to wait.......can't they just say that it will be out monday.......Then its off to inviting over a Beech 1900D captain and see how she thinks it flies.

Hi there.This bird looks great!I was wondering what your recommendations would be if one wants to use the Jetline gauges in the B1900D bird, JL2 or JL4? Having looked at the manuals it seems as if the major difference between the two is that JL4 has GPWS and a more "big iron" look. So my question boils down to, does the (real) B1900D have GPWS? All evidence points towards JL2, but I just wanted to check. ;)

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Bob,without clear left and right side views of the plane, not much. Cannot find ANY pictures for this airline. Supply me with links and I'll look see what it would take to do.

Guest Marc Harrington

JetLine 2 would be the appropriate replacement gauges.

Guest dpc

I know RealityXP is going to make a few sales as a result of this aircraft. At least one anyway. I figured I would pick up the J2 in preparation of the pending 1900 release. All I can say is Wow! I took the default 350 out for a spin with the new gauges and it was awesome. Now I'm really pumped up to get this new 1900D in the air. Your visuals on this aircraft are just outstanding!Davehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/prophead.jpg

Can't wait.Great great great!Card is ready as always!And then... please the 747!!!!AC5

Guest DanWalloch

The real 1900D does have GPWS.......this, I'm hoping, will be included in the panel. And like many I will be buying the Jetline 2 also.

Guest DanWalloch

No, does it have a GPWS (not gps).

Guest Armstrang

It looks like a great plane right out of the box, without any add-ons! JL2 just makes it more enticing. I am always looking for a quality plane to use with my full array of RXP products, and your decision to accommodate them sealed the deal for me.