Sign in to follow this  
Guest Canada

Keep Getting A Error?

Guest Canada

I keep getting this error but i put that thing in the gauge file already and ideas?

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,I'm not sure what you mean by 'I put that thing in the gauge file'. But are you sure you have FSUIPC.dll installed? Look in your 'Modules' folder and make sure you have it. It's also possible that the FSUIPC.dll is an older version than what's needed for the PMDG 737. You can look to see what version number FSUIPC.dll is by right-clicking on it and going to 'Properties'. Of course, your problem could be something else altogether. That's just an idea to look at from me.Good Luck,Jimmy Richards

Guest Canada

Ya thats exactly where i put it and that seam to be causing the error so i deleated it and then all thing worked no error but some instruments from my panel were missing?

Guest OneTinSoldier

Are you saying that you deleted FSUIPC.dll from your Modules folder? FSUIPC.dll is required to be in the Modules folder in order for the PMDG Gauges to show up and work. If you don't have FSUIPC.dll in there then that's why your gauges aren't showing up. If it's something else that's wrong, then sorry. I don't have any other ideas but perhaps someone else will.Regards,Jimmy Richards