Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cumulo

800-900 pricing?

Guest retard_retard_retard

hi i'll probably get shot down for asking this but will owners of the 600-700 have to pay full price for the 800-900? or is it going to be diffrent enough to ask us to pay for the extra features?i will pay full price if there's a lot of new goodies but if we're only talking a couple of extra features then would you consider a sort of upgrade option for exsisting users?thanks,http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/61457.jpg

Guest Bud

Good question. Depends, I reckon, if you remember, shortly after the initial release of the NG during the difficult period before the first patch came out, Robert, in one of his apologetic posts did indicate that those who had struggled through that period could expect some sort of discount.I trust that it still the case.Bud